Thursday, September 20, 2007

That 5 things...

Thanks to Calvin who tagged me for this. I am running out of idea what to write to update my post. So this 'tagging' came in and save my day. :p

Frankly, I sometime feel this is stupid. No offence! But is it gonna bring any meaning to anyone by telling them what are the 5 things in your bag? OK, maybe that really could tell something. Like I have three underwear and two bras in my bag now. Well, that's something!

Whatcha looking at?

Anyway, it can be fun, so let me try this out...

5 Things In My......

BAG
  1. T-Shirt
  2. Underwear
  3. Pants
  4. Book
  5. House-key
* In fact I don't really have a bag. I have my gym bag though. That's why the shirt, underwear and pants can be found inside my bag.


WALLET
  1. Cash (syiling and notes)
  2. Many cards (Mykad, Credit cards, touch n go card, name cards...)
  3. Receipts (junks, I know!)
  4. Discount Vouchers
  5. Nothing more. How about condom? No, I don't have anyone to use with! Wahaha...

ROOM
  1. Bed with 5 pillows (with different size! Yes I like to cuddle and love to be hugged!)
  2. Bookshelves (Still tunning out of space for my incoming books!)
  3. Upright Piano (which I play during the weekend sometimes!)
  4. Computer Desktop (for all my viewing "pleasure'!)
  5. Wardrobe (to store my clothes of course!)

5 Things I Like To Try......
  1. Participate in a solo piano competition
  2. Coming out of the closet
  3. Go on a date with a guy I like (better still travel with him out of country)
  4. Compose my own song
  5. Be a conductor (for choir)

5 Things I'm Doing Now......
  1. Doing this meme
  2. Doing this meme...
  3. Doing this meme...
  4. Doing this meme...
  5. Doing this meme...
*What do you expect? I am no good in multi-tasking!

I've gotta do this meme...

5 Bloggers I'm Tagging......
* Whoever feel like doing this meme!

3 comments:

Jason said...

At first, I thought you bring underwear in your bag to office :P

J.L said...

share with his boss?

luvktv said...

2nd picture is fantastic too..

WOW...