Friday, September 14, 2007

Tired

It seems that my previous post had given most of you the impression that I was sad and unmotivated, which actually was not the case. Perhaps the way I expressed my feelings has some problem.

Anyway, I am still in the 'enjoy myself' mood. No burning desire or great passion in any particular thing... Like a normal person, living normal life. And I like it.

I guess the only thing that really make me crazy today is the fact that I have to wait 45 minutes for the KTM commuter to arrive at the station. I basically stood there at the station for 45 minutes to wait for the commuter. Luckily I brought my book with me. I managed to read quite an amount of pages while standing there reading and listening to my cell-phone's mp3 players. Wow... multi-tasking!

And now, I'm exhausted. It's a busy day actually. And having to stand and wait for 45 minutes, plus another 20 minutes standing in the train to reach home, I got leg-ache. It's Friday, gentlemen. And tomorrow I still need to get back to office to settle something. I hate waking up in the morning knowing that I have something I need to do but I don't like to do (especially weekend morning)!

I'm just tired... if only I have Prince William who will try to make me happy...

Hey dear, come, I give you a bear hugs?!

1 comment:

Jason said...

It would be so good to be one of the bears he's hugging huh? :P