Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Friday

My friend was telling me that when there's something you're looking forward to, your head will only think about that thing and others will drop down in your priority list. Just like falling in love. You'll only think about your loved one and others will be 'supporting actors/actresses'.

You're always on my mind...

So tonight we had our party. Since the morning, all my head was just thinking about the party. Whether or not the food is enough, reassuring that all the things have been prepared and done. Even when I work, I still thinking about what can be done to make the party more lively and cheerful. I even planned how to got home earlier to help out for the preparation so that I can welcome the guests with open arms.

Well, the party went quite well I would say. Even though most of them came late (as expected) , all brought some food and drink which really are nice and tasty. I am quite relieved to see that the food are actually more than enough to serve the crowd. And all of them mixed well. There're joys and laughters. That's what I want it to be. We really have fun.

Come, let's play together!

Now, I am feeling tired, and happy.

On the other hand, I bought the following books at Time Square this afternoon :

1) My Take by Gary Barlow


I have always adored Gary Barlow. I find him sexy and talented. And I still love his first solo album 'Open Road'. It's one of the album that I could listen over and over again.

2) Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins by Rupert Everett


I wanted to buy this book when I first saw it in the bookstore. Love Rupert since the film My Best Friend's Wedding. And I find him charming and sexy too. English lad. Their special British accent always arouse, oops, I mean impress me.

3) Full Circle by Michael Thomas Ford.


This book was the reason I went to the bookstore today. Thanks to Doc Paul aka savante who recommend the author. I actually saw his other books in Bangkok during my vacation there but I just don't have enough money to buy it. Thank goodness I found it in BORDERS, Time Square.

So three new books in store. My bedroom is gonna be a mess with books! But I don't care. Don't mind bury my head in books at home than going out suffering under the unpredictable weather! Damned! It's so hot nowadays!

Anyway, I have a successful party and three books to keep me happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Gary Barlow too cos like you, I find him so damn sexy and hot. Feels having sex with him every night. Ops! Pardon my language. Hehehe... I so wanted to buy that book too when I saw it in Kinokuniya but something stopped me from buying it. But I managed to flip through some of the photos especially those shirtless ones and dammit! He's so damn HOT!!! I got his solo album too. Hehehe... Guess, we're having the same taste. :)

coolgardy said...

Didn't u tell us that u used to jerk off while listening to Gary Barlow? :)