Friday, July 13, 2007

I tried...

I was racing with time
Running like an innocent boy
To a place where hopes will shine...

And the time has come. I was waiting for the moment. The fire of nervous, anxious, excitement was slowly burning me up from inside. Waiting seems to be forever... Time, like those strangers, one by one, they passed me by.

And then, I was getting tired. Kept on preparing and practicing. Kept on rehearsing it over and over again within my head. There were thousands of possibilities and uncertainties. I hold on tightly to the last ray of hope. Constantly telling myself to be steady and calm.


And I realized, time has silently took away my hope, little by little, as it passed by. Disappointment started laughing at my stupidity at the far darken corner. I closed my eyes. Took a deep breath.

I just wanna go home...

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Why the long face post?

coolgardy said...

All of us will have days of hardships, but that is what makes us stronger...when we fall, we pick ourselves up and move on...