I was tagged by the strictly gay man - Calvin to post 8 random facts about me. Why must it be 8? So many! What to tell?! OK, let's make it 4 positive facts and 4 negative facts about me.
The first 4 positive facts:
1) "Kids who love music won't be bad!" Yes, I turned out to be someone decent and well, good. At least I am not a criminal. Anyway, back to me being a music lover. When I was in kindergarten, I was standing beside a music teacher for almost an hour just to see her playing on the electronic organ. The teacher then told my mom and I was sent to music school to learn music in groups. At the age of 7, I started learning piano. And I love anything that comes with music. Dancing, singing and playing music instrument. I won the first proze for solo singing state competition when I was in primary school for two years. I am an active and dedicated chorister (choir member). I performed dancing before (traditional chinese or malay dance, hip hop, thai dance etc). I passed my grade 8 solo piano in year 2003 and still playing it whenever I am free. Played on the Chinese flute before!
2) When I was in university, I always greet "Good morning!" to the cleaner. I still remember every morning I walked down from the stair and whenever I saw a cleaner sweeping or cleaning the stair, I would say "Morning! Thanks for cleaning, ya!" They would normally smiled back. Hmm... I was so well-mannered last time.
3) I am more proficient in Chinese than in English. I wrote poems in Chinese. When I was in secondary school, I was a student reporter for Sin Chew Jit Poh and I'd written an article about mom which made my mom cried. And there was a school teacher saw that article and told my mom how lucky she is to have a son like me.
4) I was also a celebrity in school. Won many prizes in singing competition, public speaking competition, story-telling competition and the list never end. I was an assistant head prefect in primary school and head prefect in secondary school. Everybody knows me in school! Guess we have something in common, Calvin! Not until I get into university. I kept a very low profile of me. Have had enough of the celebrity's life. Wahahaha...
4 Negative facts about me :
1) I was a thief. When I was a kid, I stole my mom's money to buy junk food. I was caught red handed one day by my mommy and she actually took the knife from the kitchen and wanted to chopped off my hands. That really scared the hell out of me. No more stealing since then.
2) I wet my pants every night until I was 9 years old. I needed kain lampin every night to cover my private part. (Last time pampers were not introduced yet.) OK, this used to be an embarrassing fact for me. But I don't really mind people knowing it now. I was told by my family doctor that my bladder was too weak to control. Huh?! Dr. Paul, perhaps you could enlighten me on this matter. I somehow recovered and stopped wetting my pants and bed after 9 years old. Did I wet my pants or is it because of wet dreams? Oh no, it was pee! I am so sure.
3) I am a daydreamer and procrastinator. I can sit on the same chair and start dreaming away. That's what I always do when I have nothing to do in the office. People will see me staring at the monitor but actually my mind was somewhere else.
4) I suffered from depression. Right after my university life. Not sure what was the causes. Maybe because of me being gay. Or because of fearing the indecent act I'd done in my hostel room would be discovered. Or because of me suddenly remember all the wrong-doings in my life. And paranoia sneaked in. And I have all the O.C.D (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) + depression + paranoia attacked me in every single ways. And I survived! :p