Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Gay-thering

I thought I would meet only Adrien and some other bloggers with familiar names... but it turned out I have to meet not familiar bloggers but some men (cute + gorgeous + handsome + ...) . Get to know some of them who sat around me. Those who sat too far were just... out of my reach. LOL... Well they are all fine young men.



I am not sure if I have done the right thing really to have met up with these guys. They seem to be as normal as other people. Of course, a little gayness can be felt here and there. I am still surprised to have met all of them. Thanks to Adrien who called me suddenly to meet and I didn't even prepare myself to 'come out'. LOL... Oh well, but I did. I think I did well. Well enough to have people calling me a freak. LOL... but seriously come to think of it, I think I was a little freaky for getting people's number at the first meeting. Goodness, what was I thinking?! Never mind, I know I am not a stalker. It was fun though.

Right. I had fun. To all good men, cheers!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Cheers To Ryan :P
Shall meet up with you again.

savante said...

Don't see what the problem was, ryan. Up to them whether to give the numbers :)